Asbestos removal and cleaning work at the Louis Armand Science and Digital High School, in the 15th arrondissement of Paris
The work is being carried out as part of the rehabilitation of the A / B / C buildings of the Lycée Louis Armand in Paris 15th.
– Red cleaning in a confined area.
– Cleaning of contaminated ceilings (11,000m2).
– Interior plaster: 10,000m2
(banners on the interior partitions and droplet plaster on concrete)
– Deflocking 10,000m2 ceiling and HP finishing (on concrete block and metal beam)
– Floor sanding: 7000m2
– Dense urban environment
– 300,000m3 of air renewal in a single zone.
– Blue flocking (crocidolite)
– Very large quantity of waste 1600 Big bags in 3 months of zone (26 big bags produced per day)